Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pop Pop!

bluenoteripoff

Another cover art rough draft preview. I'm working on something, sure.

Speaking of which ... I don't know if you guys remember that Saul Williams interview I put up a while back. Anyway, I remixed it.

(Catchdubs hipped me to the yousendit situation. So. Big ups.)

Cats in Dio Rai Janeiro are forever on some new lang. These days the Rai Chile'll just lay "pop pop" on you in response to whatever. The shit's got more definitions than run.

& yo DeMonzo's been talking fast & excited re a new Sarchichan online HQ. I'm fuckign feeling him, too. So look out.

Dextonia! Holler at me! Damn!

Who is this Scientist, anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may the Gods in the Earth have mercy on the souls of those which they forsaken.
Hiebradond shall observe a moment of silence.
-the illustrious