Friday, October 14, 2005

A Grape in a Fruit Fight

whitney pin

★ Rai Chile put me on this shit that stole like six hours from me before I knew what was going on. If you beat this thing on the first try, apply for work at a think tank. Because you rule.

★ I usually don't get too stoked on T-shirts, but goddamn!

★ Camdonia's new favorite website?

★ Apple: crazy like a fox. (Best thing I've ever read on Engadget.)

★ Oh wait up. Maybe this is Camdonia's new favorite website. At least Babyface's.

★ I'm going to the double-s for a birthday bonanza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that RaiChild should clone himself four times and try out for the "Five Fabulous Fags" all-gay basketball squad. He would be in the hall of homosexual fame instantaneously and he would love it cause he loves dudes.
Sincerly,
concerned parent