Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Orbit The Earth

sunken portrait

✖ I just put a new addition up in the Steever Studios in my mind.

✖ So. Of course I got the new Fiona. You know how Tuesdays go in Fahsboro. It's, um. Really great. and if you cop the Dualdisc - and seriously. Why would you not buy the Dualdisc? You want it. (Keep it.) Anyway. It comes with all these videos. Live performances with the baddest motherfucker alive at the only spot in LA that's worth it. But also this home-video style thing shot around Venice. It brings to mind the sense of "confirmation" that Walker Percy talked about because I'm like, "I drove down that fucking road every damn day." And not to starfuck or nothin', but I bet that that lady secretly lived at like six forty seven.

✖ Some Japanese vending envy that somehow did not make it onto Tha Tap.

✖ There's this thing I'm slowly learning about leaving myself (read: my self) out of my work. I don't know. I certainly do not have it mastered by a damn sight. But I'm starting to see my way around in there. And I think it's going to end up being, like, the Next Step and something that Sarchichans could stand to look into. Because it seems to me that if we could marry the no-self-included in our art with the celebration-of-self that goes on in our lives we'd be seriously onto something. Not that we in Sarchicha aren't onto something already. What's that thing they say about self-improvement vs. self-destruction in that one movie?

✖ Genius Walter! I'm having a fuckton of ideas. We gotta speak on it.

A Bathing Ape's site is up. But you have to download the shit. Which is weird. But, they're not exactly known for being easy.

✖ LATE BREAKING NEWS:

jeopardy

That one cat Justin from that, like, used to work at Capone's next to Fluids was just on Jeopardy. (Scroll down after the jump.) How fucking awesome is that?

No comments: