Sunday, October 09, 2005

Through Six Reigns

rothmans

(A successor to the Gitane Non-Blonde?)

♠ More on those Basquiat kicks. I still say that they stradle the line between awesome and abominable. I cannot, however, say that these particular shots of 'em are exactly focused.

♣ I don't know if you guys ever got hip to James Ellroy. If you did, then perhaps you would be interested in reading an interview with a quasi-legendary accordian player. But, you know, if not, I highly recommend you go and get hip.

Holy shit. And Dame Dash was there? (Don't pretend you don't love rap beefs. Especially those not involving 50. Because no one believes you.)

♦ My dad came into town today and we had a great time. I am now fat & happy. It didn't seem like we did anything all day, but really we got some shit done. First things first, there is now a new recording of "The Real Bo Fahs" as produced by The Devil Himself of a classic talking blues jawn. (it is not quite yet on the way, Shamanzo. Tomorrow - today - is Sunday. But soon man soon.) And then I somehow got the new album from that band I sometimes suspect that I am the only fan of. But maybe in what will prove most important, we were having a talk and telling old stories and the DadMan managed to inadvertently breathe New Life into an Old Project. And so not it's on. I just with I had a legal pad right now.

(Let the RaiChile comment baiting begin!)

No comments: