Friday, October 07, 2005

Ok I got it. Shit I lost it.

sunken face 2

✕ I just keep drawing these weird old man faces. And then I think I'm going to, you know, do something with 'em. And then I guess I do, because I keep putting 'em up on here.

✕ I must tell you I wanted desperately to hate on the Reebok Basquiat shoe, but it is undeniably dope as fuck.

✕ More sneaker-related news that maybe only I - and possibly Oakland, too - care about: There's a pretty good Koston interview by retrokid at solecollector.

✕ In still more sneaker news: (I can't even afford new shoes. So it's like. I don't know. I am kind of fascinated with sneaker culture. But I might as well read fucking Robb Report. I do have these, though. So.) White Dunk has some cool slash really boring art shit on it.

✕ Babyface wants us all to know about GameTap. He also recently added thirty-nine TVs to the Shed so now he never has to change the channel again. But he still has to pee in the yard.

bizarro

I'm so dumb as hell. But this is my favorite shit ever.

✕ Man. All day long, I was caught up in the ex-girlfriend crossfire. Luckily the H-Bomb comments sexy.

✕ All across Nebraska, October is one long holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also really like these old man pictures. Since you draw yourself a lot, do you think that these could be-- how you say-- prophetic?

mary said...

i'm all caught up now. sweet imagery in that poem. like later.