Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Less At Leisure

135

☛ First.

I gotta get it out the way.

Anyone who knew that Caravaggio killed a guy over a tennis match and didn't tell me now officially sucks. The same goes to those jerks who never let me know that Wet Hot American Summer is as awesome as it is.

☛ Hmm. It's, um, Babyshambles Junior. (It's almost sad that they rule.)

☛ Someone was saying something about how they wanted to have something like this the other day and it turns out it absolutely exists exactly, I think, how they wanted it.

☛ The Pilot Skateboards site is up. Get down or lay down, suckas.

☛ Not to offend, but seriously. The only thing gayer than a gay dude's Hollywood gossip blog is a blog that exists only to talk shit about that dude.

☛ For real. Somebody get me up on Oink or Indietorrents. What I gotta do to get invited to these shits? Ack. Holler.

☛ I gotta tell you. I miss Higginbotham commentary time. (Maybe they don't have computers in Texas.)

2 comments:

Cousin Pat said...

What up Bo? This is Patrick from the Island. I was doing a Technorati search for websites that link to The St Simons Tribune and yours was the onliest one that fell within the search parameters.

Neat stuff this Internet thing.

Anyway, I'm just dropping you a line to let you know that you've been blogrolled onto my site under my "Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics" links section.

Just wanted to give you the heads up. Stay cool, man.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry about that Wet Hot American Summer thing. I totally knew and didn't say a word. Also, the nerdy kid in the cape who plays D&D in the movie is my Mom's boyfriend's son Gabriel. Anywho...Patrick Armstrong eh? Weird.