Saturday, October 29, 2005

What They Might Mean

Batman by Alex Ross

☃ A homemade Weird Al video for the H-Bomb file. And also another bizzare cataloguing of data. (both via Screenhead.)

☃ I think it's weird when you, like, discover two things simultaneously, and then they are somehow interrelated. A strange confluence. Like, I just started reading this (my new favorite?) column, Status Ain't Hood, and I just started listening to this (my new favorite?) band, Wolf Parade, and, like, right when that happened, Status Ain't Hood did a write-up on Wolf Parade. You gotta like that.

☃ Also I've had these weird correspondences with people I admire lately, for instance I had an email exchange with skateboard graphic design hero Andy Jenkins, and a nice little chat with that blogstar Fresh.

☃ Art Cats! Send potential Pilot Skateboards deck designs to me! No promises, though.

☃ Says Protocol Jack concerning The Shed's new Wi-Fi Hotspot Status: "The next technological advancement in that fuckin' shed better be some AC, yo. I can get on the internet now but I'm still sweatin' my baguettes off in there." (Or something like that.) (Damn I need a new picture of the shed. send me new pictures of the Shed, Camdonians!)

☃ You gotta like how somehow the Georgia Bulldogs, even in the midst of a perfect season, still muster up the courage to lose to Florida.

☃ check out these sick-ass Young Jeezy-style dingbats. Heh. (Halloween pics forthcoming. Holler.)

No comments: