Monday, June 18, 2007

Fred Schneider Impressions: The Zaniest






















• I've been holding onto this link since forever, and I don't even know why. I guess I couldn't ever get it to fit into any of the more narrative-style posts here on CFY,K. Anyway. Here's an old classic: Sixteen things you didn't know about The Gonz.

• Johnny 5 finds work!

• Another day, another couple of Diplo remixes of current favorites. Discobelle rules for stuff like that.

• One of my other favorite blogs, PalmsOutSounds, now has like an additional splinter blog called Attorney St, which I didn't find out about until I read my other other favorite blog. The "blogosphere," by the way, looks like this.

• Now, I'm not the biggest fan of electronic music in the world, but I'm no hater of the bleep blorp, either. I know what a good pop song sounds like, and the new Justice single is one, and where can I get one of these tee-shirts? Hypercolor, you have been outmoded.




• Everytime I say something's going to be the best shit ever, it turns out sucking. So I will only say that I'm really excited for tomorrow, it being a Tuesday and all.

No comments: