Thursday, June 21, 2007

Push Technology






















• Remember "push technology?" Where like they were giving away CueCats at RadioShack and you could scan barcodes in magazines and somehow become a robot? No? Well. It didn't work out.

• To business, then. Really. How awesome would it be if Bigger Bonus Bananas came back? It was the funniest blog that I have ever read in my life, and, like, a great deal of what I do during a given day is the reading of blogs. (So you don't have to.) I want BBB back so badly I can't stand it. I keep telling The Ornery Old Rai Chile this, pleading with him to resurrect it, but nothing ever comes of it.
Says Jush: "That shit where he brought it back for like a week was such a fuckin' blue-ball tease."
I spent today grindstoning on sick-ass new logos for "Bananas." (I made couple so there'd be some options.) You know, to try and be, like, not not helping. And also making the case that The Rai Chile is better at Bigger Bonus Bananas then he is at most other things, and that to waste that talent would be a shame, especially when all you have to do, it seems like, is have a really funny website for a while and then someone gives you money for a TV show. (See: Azizisbored yielding Human Giant, Lonely Island begets Andy Samberg's meteoric rise to stardom.) I'm like "keep at it for like a year and someone from somewhere will make you the Lewis Black for people who get Tekken references."
But here's the thing: I can't tell Rai Chile shit. A mere suggestion of anything from me, about anything, decreases the chances of Rainuts involving himself with that thing by 100%. I could tell him that there was a roomful of cute-bangs that were dying to meet him, and all he has to do is drink a bottle of his favorite beer in order to seal the deal, and that I'd be providing that beer, and he'd have some reason as to why he wouldn't participate. It sucks. I can't get through to him.
So I'm leaving it up to you guys. Introducing CFY,K's first-ever poll:


Should the Rai Chile Bring Back Bigger Bonus Bananas?
He should've been brought that shit back yesterday.
Meh.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just taking a moment to leave a your-momment.
I want BBB back! And also, I like the inclusion of the poll, man! It really may all come back to GT...

I'm going to bed, 'cause I'm tired.
Hope you enjoyed the Matrix. I enjoyed the Blog!