Saturday, June 09, 2007

Soda Free






















• The picture is a little busy, I know. But, like the man says, what do you want for nothin', right? Anyway. I've been trying, lately, to get right, because I have to be in shape for when I run the "Camdonian Deth-cathlon." I made a little mix of hard ass rap songs that make me want to fight dudes and lose, so I figured I'd share it with you. (Right click and save as or whatever.)

• If that doesn't do it for you, then maybe you'll be interested in some new Drive-By Truckers jump offs. I don't know.

• Have you guys been watching VBS? Man, as much as I hate to jump on Vice's dick, you should be. The Jason Dill Epicly Later'd thing alone is worth the price of admission (it's free).

If I could, again, figure out how to do those expandable "click here to read the rest of this post" posts, then that damn Strokes video wouldn't start playing every time you came to CFY,K. I mean, I wouldn't have put it up here if I didn't like it, but come the fuck on. (Update: Never mind, I changed it. But I still want to be able to do expandable posts.)

• I think Higginbotham should challenge this chick to a stitch fight.

• The most epic Grupthink thread ever. I only go there anymore to reread this kind of crap since Raichile resigned to write a book about secret societies and encryption software even though he never finished reading that book Cryptonomicon.

• Hey, how come mimes get such a bad rap in comedy? I might have, in my life, come across, like, three total mimes. What's going on with mimes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man... I'm a lover, not a fighter.