Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I Am Bored But It's My Duty to Be Attentive
















• I can't sleep, which sucks, because I have to get up early tomorrow because my new Summer semester of school starts in the a.m. And you know the kid does not operate well in the ante meridian. But it's lucky for you, because by the time you wake up this here post'll be waiting for you, and it's the kind you like, with the random links to weird crap.

• The next time Jush comes up here we're going to make a new Rattlesnake Roundup. In between takes I'm going to make him feel at home with this bobo ass Guitar Hero. (You play with the computer keyboard that you hold like a keytar. Can't be all bad.)

• Also: are you guys Rob & Big wackoffs the way me and Jush are Rob & Big wackoffs? If so, you'll be happy to know that I tracked down some information on the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. (Someone order the damn cassette tapes and send them to me.) I also found a video of that Doctor Z character but it was boring and it sucked.

• The (kickass) illustration of R. Kikuo Johnson is like if my favorite cartoonist Paul Pope and Thee Famous Person's favorites Los Bros Hernandez got together and gave birth to something altogether awesome.

Leak, goddammit! (Update, in response to anon: At this point, I been had that shit.)

Remember when this blog used to be all about me saying stuff like like: "This is where RaiChile shops?" Remember that? I mean, yeah. It's a little offensive, I guess, and a little out of line. But those were the damn days.

"Personism: A Manifesto," by Frank O'Hara, may well be the greatest literary manifesto ever written. (The, um. The topic line comes from O'Hara.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it leaked, like days ago

anon 4 life