Friday, July 27, 2007

The Border Disaster (Episode One)

















• So, um. It's next to impossible to get Jush to come up here to record another Rattlesnake Roundup / Friday Night Ride Out. He's much too busy going on vacation every weekend to solo-circle-dance in the company of hippies - they never look like this, always like this - to be bothered with it. But I felt the urge to make another, like, radio show style "podcast" type thing for you guys anyway (even though I'm pretty sure that it's not technically a podcast), so I got Grupthink Queen and SexCaster HappyThawts on the case and we made this thing called "The Border Disaster." There's way more talking on this one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If HappyThawts discovered this song in the south of France then please ask her to return this song to return it as quickly as possible before my computer crashes from boredom and by my computer I mean me.

The Devil Himself said...

I lol'd.

Charlie G said...

Whatevs! It's a good song!