Monday, July 23, 2007

Eee eee eee ahh ahh (I am a drumset)


















• "Rorschach Eleven" digital illustration by E. Lamar. (The "E" stands for "Eep.")

• This weekend was crazy. On Friday, I went and saw the much-anticipated Golden Blade III, which ruled and was hilarious and kick ass and awesome. (I think I first heard about GB3 on the same day I met E. Lamar, in like 1911.) Then I woke up ninety minutes later and drove to check out Sorry Sorrow Studios. Super-fun. Sample conversations:

1. "Did you tell that guy that you liked that shoe 'cause the perspective's all fucked up?"
"Yes."

2. "Do you think I should either make tons of money in an impossibly short amount of time, or work in food-and-beverage?"
"Are you serious?"

Tom Breihan, lately, has been talking about Summer Jams, and how there aren't many of them anymore. I've been trying to make a mix of Summer Jams since fucking like May, and haven't been able to find enough of them to be worthwhile. It sucks. I have artwork ready and everything. You guys heard any summer jams lately? Please direct my attention to some damn shit.

• When did that BLACKstreet song "Fix" come out? '96-'97 range? I mean the remix. Do you think that Teddy Riley, Dirty Version-era ODB, that amazing nutjob from Fishbone, and Slash were all in the studio together at one time? Do you have any idea what I would have done to be in that room? Jesus.



(Also you can right click and save ass. Or something. Maybe. Not sure how DivShare works in this regard.)

• Jush, you know how you're going to buy every guitar under the sun from here on out? Buy this one next. (Did you go to work today? You are out of your mind.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, how much is it

theefamousperson said...

What in fact would you have done to be int hat room?
"wao!"
"all right, y'all!"