Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Boom! Duck Man!

discover130

Said, recently, re Curtains:

'It's like reading Micahel Musto' - Sharon

'It's like a giant inside joke, and like, I'm not in on the joke.' - Ian

"I'm on it all the time, but I have no idea what you're talking about ever." - Babyface (Two weeks running, bitches!)

Speaking of Camdonian B-rett, I have decided that he looks like some strange, white, Woodbine version of Jermaine Dupri.

I put this up, I think, a while back, but it is too damn funny to not get a second look.

It's almost too easy to be funny, but then it comes right back around to being funny.

Hiebredonic Mass Mailer. Excellent. It's important that a little pep rally letter is written somewhere in Sarchicha and received here in Fahsboro.

Also, spent a great deal of pleasant time on the phone with S. Higginbotham (Sarchicha Extended Black Bag Ops Net) speaking on the nature of writing. Now, as a rule, I do not write about what it is to write, maybe barring one incident. I don't know. I mean. People do it, you know. Sometimes with good results. And sometimes not. Treacherous waters either way.

Dio Rai Janeiro recommends: Tropicana Twister Grape Soda. It wins. It's the new NuGrape. In fact, I said to said soda: "Get ready to have the fuck drunk out of you." (Can you believe there's a BevNet?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that I don't look like Jermaine Dupri. He is too short. Otherwise, this blog is the shit. T-Mobile Sidekick IIs are on the way.