Saturday, July 16, 2005

Days Inn Conference LOGOS 002

So I was listening to this Fresh Air interview with Iggy Pop whilst stuck in a traffic jam on 95. I think Iggy Pop is secretly Jason Duncan and that's why we haven't heard from him in so long.

We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of the dreams. Dare I say it? Better than the O.G.?

AND NOW A PARAPHRASED EXCERPT FROM A CONVERSATION BETWEEN (y)BF & ESP

(y)BF: It's good to see you're still holding it down at the College.

ESP: I don't think I'll be holding it down much longer.

(y)BF: Yeah. You should retire. You're really old.

ESP: Aw, shut up.

(y)BF: Okay.

THANK YOU.

Someone is New York is winning.

Last thing today: I am hereby bringing to the Sarchichan Security Council a full-on boycott of the Days Inn hotel chain. (There was a bloody hypodermic needle hidden in window. How gross does something have to be?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no no no man you are wrong
bloody hypodermic is rad
I say more more I say
scare the builders
appall the overseer
scatter the investors
send the consumer whimpering
away to their Ryland homes.