Thursday, July 28, 2005

In Lieu of Cleverness

hulakids

I've spent the past three or four days trying desperately to resurrect my fucked up ass iPod. At press time, I'm at at, say, an 80% recovery rate. Shit has been ill. This shit, though, is holding me down. I even actually paid for it.

Banksy got a pretty sick write-up in old Wired Magazine. I say that like I know him or something. Anyway. Somebody, Higg'nblatt, Shamanz, one of you, needs to tell me how to make stuff like this.

Ooh. Speaking of Old Nicholas, I found a little .45 web-presence. That's okay, man!

Brett done took the Splatt-Pak international. I'm hoping he's bringing back pictures to post & Gitane Blondes. Meanwhile the Thinkin' Fellers Union lost its damn ass off Tuesday.

(What?)

Watching Steamboy.

I'm not one to get a video game boner, you know. I mean I'll head to the shed every now and again. And I'm taking all comers in some Man Cup. That's about it, though.

But damn if Killer 7 isn't some engrossing shit. It's like if David Lynch made a video game. (What the hell is up with davidlynch.com, anyway? Who has a pay site? And more than that ... it's been like 15 years man. I almost don't even care anymore. But can I get the Season Two DVD's already? Fuck.) Gouichi Suda, the guy who made Killer 7, has a pretty good thing going over at his Grasshopper Manufacture. And you don't even have to pay for it.

I think that Dungen would be Rai-Chile's favorite band but he won't listen to 'em even though he's been watching TV at my house for like 48 hours now.

"I fuckin' hate Kid's Week, man." - J. Rai

ATTENTION JENKIN, NEBRASKA & HIEBREDOND: Sad news.

More soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

banksy, huh, will be checking out his shit in london surrounding the scotland mission. Out in t-minus 30 hrs. bowed head for farina.

Anonymous said...

stencils my friend. stencils and spraypaint. also, for a more realist touch, freeze dried rats and tape (i have a source)
have you done your homework?
made some calls, help is on the way.

Anonymous said...

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?