Tuesday, July 12, 2005

tommy page one

That up there? It's the first page of the Rai Child's ridiculous children's story idea, illustrated, chopped, & screwed by yours (t)ruly.

FancyNerds, this could really go either way.

Sickest. Intro. Ever.

Man. Me and Foster were just talking (without the use of phones) about how bad we need to get everybody to move out to Nowheresville and buy a big old warehouse and set up a base of incredible-ness and house all projects and call it Steever Studios. I want it to happen so bad it makes me feel weird to even talk about it. Somebody get rich.

I've always wondered, kind of, why Ferris didn''t take out that other car in the background in Mr. Frye's garage. But, then, I guess. There's a damn Ferrari right there, and his name is Ferris, you know, so there's no way he would've taken that other thing. I don't know what I'm talking about, but I can't blame him. Sloane Peterson? Not doin' a whole lot these days.

It's Dipset Week over at All Hip Hop. Fuck that rules.

I just bought Tiger & the new iLife because I'm a dumb sucker.

Did you guys see that Jenkins added comments? Add some damn comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't think of a better way to end today than to be able to properly stalk bo fahs on the internet. score!
-mary.

Anonymous said...

on the nowhere'sville vibe, check out san antonio. for real. i have my exit strategy.