Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tell Your Friends

sepia ice cream face

Goddamn I love The Fader. Because, seriously, where else can you read Jack White saying that "it's almost dangerous to do anything these days in the public eye. There's just so much opportunity to blow it." (Ch. 11 fellas know what I'm talking about.) Also, the Fader recognizes that their whole medium is kind of flawed and outmoded. So these days it's like an advertisement for young blogging internet talent. I secretly kind of consider myself a part of that even though like only 10 cats read Curtains because (Fader staffer) Nick Catchdubs answered an e-mail I sent him once.

It seems like Tha Fork had a little Dipset Day of their own, but I was sleep.

Life after Libertines.

Ayo, man. For like $4, you're damn right I'll buy like the most ridiculous movie ever.

I said a while back on here that I was accepting donations in the form of Moleskines, & then S. Higginblatt handled it. So. Um. While we're at it, I could go for some fresh new shit. Seriously, you can get 'em for me. Ha ha.

For real, I fuckin damn near died laughing my ass off. You know my insane idiot laugh? I think people in the theatre we're laughing more at it than at the movie.

You had better fucking blow my mind, douchebag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in the jungle the mighty jungle
the lion sleeps tonight
in the jungle the mighty jungle
the lion sleeps tonight
awheemawhey aweemawhey
hoooooooo ewww ewwww hoooooo
[perhaps]