Monday, July 25, 2005

Curtainslogonew

That picture up there is your first taste of the intended Curtains For You, Kid changes to come.

Also, there's no Blogger "NavBar" now, thanks to these guys. I think it looks way better.

Took a little while to update. Stressful couple of days. Take a dash of Macleod, mix with three parts fucked ass up iPod, wind up with a little cocktail I like to call "The Sleepless Fahsboro."

Life after Libertines.

Another medium funny super entertaining memoir. Eggers, appropriately, put a little blurb on the back.

Capo Status.

Seriously, If you're going to look like this dude you pretty much owe it to everybody to absolutely rule since we already wasted time looking at your crazy ass head. Unfortunately, I, personally, don't think he rules at all.

Res Magazine is so goddamned focused right now.

Currently listening to: kick-ass old school '98 shit.

Hate it or love it. (I think I hate it. Been then maybe I secretly love it. Oh, 50! What are we going to do with you?)

Lastly, me and my sister spent a whole day trying to make a "podcast" for everyone to enjoy, but that shit is way too hard and I don't think the old ass iMac will ever recover. So. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fahsboro here. It may be a while till next post. Everything in Macland is now in the process of going completely to shit.